Kiwi Fruit juice is a tangy, salty-sweet juice with a lot of flavor. Kiwi fruit is rich in Vitamin C, K, E, folates, potassium, fiber and is a good source of antioxidants. It has small black edible seeds inside and a fuzzy brown skin that needs to be removed before eating it.
KIWI JUICE RECIPE
PREP TIME: 5 MIN; TOT TIME: 5 MIN; SERVINGS: 1
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 1 Sugar
- pinch of Salt
- 3/4 Cup water
- ice cubes
- Wash the Kiwi fruit and cut it cross-wise.
- Scoop out the flesh with a sharp spoon.
- Put the kiwi flesh into a blender and blend well with half cup water.
- Meanwhile, add salt and sugar as required.
- Adjust the water content and sugar as per your taste.
- Serve it in a glass with ice-cubes.