Guacamole recipe is a Mexican Avocado dip made with the fruit Avocado also know as Butter fruit in India. It is a simple dip that is prepared with soft avocado pulp, finely chopped onions, lemon juice, coriander leaves and salt with some chilly. Its a very delicious dip that you can prepare for a party or a late evening snack with some Nacho chips.
GUACAMOLE RECIPE – MEXICAN AVOCADO DIP
PREP TIME: 10 Mins; TOTAL TIME :10 Mins;SERVINGS :2-4
- 1 medium ripe avocado
- 1 onion, (finely chopped)
- 2 small green chili (finely chopped)
- 1-2 pods garlic (finely chopped or crushed)
- 1 tomato deseeded (finely chopped )
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- a few chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- black salt (or rock salt optional)
- Cut the avocado into two. Remove the seed first.
- Remove the ripe pulp with a spoon into a bowl and mash it well.
- Mix it with the rest of the chopped ingredients, salt and lemon juice.
- Chill the dip for an hour if possible.
- Serve the guacamole dip topped with toasted bread or nachos.